Beach Time

Beach Time
My favorite place to be

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mustard Seed Prayer-Marriage



When a man and a woman get married the two become one flesh....such a mystery to me.  Praying for us as husband and wife strengthens our relationship.
It keeps us focused on Him and not on ourselves or our spouse.  It is bringing our thoughts captive to the obedience of Jesus Christ.
Praying with you!

Father,  that _____ and I would be of one mind, united in spirit, sympathizing with one another,  loving each other, compassionate and courteous, tenderhearted toward one another and humble minded.  Help us never to return evil for evil or insult for insult.  Help me to be praying for our welfare, happiness and protection.  That in our hearts we set Christ apart as Holy.  May you the God of endurance and encouragement grant ______ and I to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus, that together we may with one voice glorify You the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.  That we welcome one another as Christ has welcomed us for the glory of God.
I Peter 3:8-9 & 15
Romans 15: 5-7


No comments:

Post a Comment