Beach Time

Beach Time
My favorite place to be

Friday, December 26, 2014

P.R.A.I.S.E.

PRAISE:
Today we begin a journey through praising and praying in God's Word.
We will take apart the word P.R.A.I.S.E.  We begin today and will end New 
Year's Eve day.
We begin with P, which stand for praising the Lord.
Begin your morning prayer time with praise.
Psalm 22:3 tells us God inhabits the praises of His people. 
Sincere praise from your heart will invite God to pull up His chair and 
become our audience. 
You might repeat to Him a few of the attributes the Word records for Him. 
Tell Him Who He is! God already knows, but He's wanting to make sure 
we know. 
Praising God helps remind us He is fully able to do anything we could ask 
or think according to His will. 
Tell Him how great He is and why you think so! 
You might repeat to Him the word to a hymn or worship chorus. 
Don't try to fit into a mold, just praise Him with your heart.
The names of God would be a great way to focus on Him. 
Any of the praise psalms are great too.  The book 
31 days of praise, by Ruth Myers is a great way to start your day, also.
What I like to do is while I am reading His Word during my quiet time with 
Him is to be looking for words, verses He is speaking to me....what 
stands out to me.
I use those to turn into praises and prayers to Him.  I then focus on those 
throughout the day, which keeps my mind stayed on Him.
Today I would love for you ladies to share with us some of the ways you 
praise The Lord.  Do you have a favorite praise song that you like to listen 
to?  
You can upload files for the P.R.A.I.S.E. sheets on the T2Women blog on my
side bar.



No comments:

Post a Comment