Beach Time

Beach Time
My favorite place to be

Friday, December 19, 2014

Learning to Praise!

Ok, so I have not been on here most of this past year, because....this past year has been a particularly hard one for me.  Life has taken many twists and turns, unexpectedly.  One day everything is going along just fine and the next is turned upside down.  You ever notice how quickly that can happen?  
I needed some alone time with the Lord!  Just Him and me!  I love those times with Him!  I even gave up facebook for awhile and when I went back to it, it was in a totally different way, not consuming me.  
I belong to a wonderful group of ladies there, I would encourage you to check them out.  Women in the Word Bulletin Board.  We are about to embark on a jubilee journey for 2015.


Here are some things I have learned this past year:

1- Spending time alone with God and leaving all social media and                just Him, His Word and you, is so healing!
2- Praising Him at all times will change your focus!
3- Waiting on Him is not inactive, but active in praying through His    Word and waiting for Him to answer.
4-  Hiding His Word in your heart.....calms the storm, fights the battle, brings your focus back on Him and not on your feelings.
5-  Praying His Word-powerful!    

I will be posting each Friday!  It will be a time of Prayer and Praise!
Also, I will be posting on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month Hiding His Word in our hearts. Ps. 119:11

Hope that you will join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment