Beach Time

Beach Time
My favorite place to be

Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Lord's Day

I just love Sundays,  worshipping with family and friends.  I love singing my heart out to the Lord and give Him all the praise due Him.
A day of rest from the rest of the week.  I try not to do much on a Sunday, but just enjoy peace and rest.  
I am thankful to have a church that teaches God's truths.  I am thankful for friends that love the Lord with all their hearts.  I am thankful for friends that walk with me through this journey of life,  sharing my joys and my sorrows, as I share in theirs.   We uphold one another to the Father in prayer and fellowship.
I am thankful for God's Word, which I am free to read and meditate on everyday.  Starting the day with the Lord.....well, it is life giving.  In His presence is fullness of joy!
Hope that you are resting in the Lord on this the day that He has made.

No comments:

Post a Comment