Beach Time

Beach Time
My favorite place to be

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Randomness

Is there such a word as randomness?  I just tried to look it up and could not find it, so I guess I possibly made a new word....well,  it is very thought provoking when one celebrates a siblings 70th birthday.   It makes one stop and reflect over their past life and think about the future.   I am the youngest of 4 children and I came late in life.  ( My siblings are much older than me).....I tease them about that all the time.  :)  Our oldest sibling passed away a year ago.
So I encourage you to stop and think about your life and what the future will be like.  I know for me I want to love the Lord my God with all my heart, soul, mind and strength till I go home to be with Him.

I was so excited that I won a prize.  I have not won many things in my life.  It is not a big thing, just something small.  Something that will be useful to me.  It was part of a scrapbooking blog that I belong to.  Do you scrapbook?  Right now I am working on a life journal.  I am hoping to pass it on to my children and grandchildren.  What excites you?

It has been a great summer!  Where I live it has been unusually warm and humid!  I have so enjoyed it because the winters are too long here.  I live where we have 4 seasons and I enjoy them all.  My favorites are spring and fall.  I do like the winters too, that is when I can cuddle up in my home and get some projects done, like knitting, scrapbooking, reading and sewing.  What do you like to do?

Well, these sure were some random things.  Be blessed this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment