Beach Time

Beach Time
My favorite place to be

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Mustard Seed Prayers-Trials





Trials!  We all have them.  What to do with them, is not always easy to see when you are going through them.  We can have joy and peace through our trials, with God's wisdom!
Praying with you!

Father,  help me to consider it all joy, going through this_____________.
Help me to remember that the testing of my faith will produce endurance.  That I may be able to endure without giving up, because endurance has a perfect result, that I may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.  Thank you Father, that You will give me the wisdom that I need through this____________.  You are a God who gives generously and without reproach or disappointment.  Father, help my faith to be strong and without doubting , help my unbelief, for I do not want to be like the surf of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.  Help me not to be double-minded or unstable in my thinking with thoughts of fears and doubts.  That I would remember to fix my eyes on You Jesus!  Help me to be strong in my faith in You and stand firm!
Do you not know, have you not heard?  The Lord, the everlasting God, creator of the ends of the earth, does not grow tired or weary.  His understanding is unfathomable!  He gives strength to the weary and to him who lacks might, He increases power.
James 1:2-8
Heb. 12:2
Is. 40:28-29


No comments:

Post a Comment