Beach Time

Beach Time
My favorite place to be

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mustard Seed Prayer-Rest


Are you seeking rest from your circumstances?  Do you just want a place to go and be quiet?  Do you think if I could just have some rest?  I was always wanting to get away from it all and get some rest....I thought I had to go somewhere, until God showed me that I did not have to do that at all.
My rest is totally in Him no matter what is going on around me.
Praying with you!

My soul finds rest in You, God alone.  My hope is in You.  You are my rock, solid and secure, my salvation, my fortress, my stronghold,  I will not be shaken.  My salvation and my honor depend on You.  You are my mighty rock and my refuge, in the midst of all the chaos.  I can trust in You at all times, no matter what is going on and I can pour out my heart to You.  Your are my refuge at all times.
Ps. 66:5-8

No comments:

Post a Comment