Beach Time

Beach Time
My favorite place to be

Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas!











This Christmas is not all about presents......it is about survival! And Who better to turn to than Jesus! There will be no focus on presents this year but I am focusing on His presence. I was trying very hard to come up with homemade gifts, but with working there leaves little time for making things. I am making some small gifts from the heart. We have not had a lean Christmas like this before and I am enjoying it. I am not rushed, and frazzled by all the busyness of this time of year. Our decorations are simple this year, mostly different nativities placed around the house. Yes, we do have a tree and I think we could have done without. But, my son likes to go into the woods and cut one down. I am so thankful for a God Who truly loves us! He is changing our hearts and making them clean, right , perservering and steadfast! What gifts from the King!

No comments:

Post a Comment