Beach Time

Beach Time
My favorite place to be

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Someone who understands

We all have those days, months, years...is there any end in sight?  How in the world am I supposed to deal with this?  Does anyone understand?
Well, I am happy to tell you,  YES, someone does understand and knows just what you are going through.
JESUS
WE have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.  For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.  There fore let us deaw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.  In the days of His flesh, He offered up both prayers and supplications with loud crying and tears to the One able to save Him from death and He was heard because of His reverance.  
Heb. 4:14-15 & 5:7

I don't know about you but I sure am glad for Jesus.  He is someone I can talk to and I know that He understands, He has been tempted just like me.  I look to Him to know how to go through it, hopefully without sin.  To think He cried with loud crying and tears!  I often do that.
Right now I am dealing with a sin issue in my life that just has it grip on me.  I am crying out to Him for freedom in this area.  I know that I will have freedom in this area because I am asking according to His Will and I will receive it.
This is the confidence we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.  And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.  I John 5:14-15

So do you need someone who understands and really cares about you?  Run to Jesus!  He loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment