Beach Time

Beach Time
My favorite place to be

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Working Mom

I am not used to working a full day,  outside of the home.  Since April I have been working outside of our home for our business.   We have been short of employees so I fill in the gap.  I work long hard days.  I have learned alot during this time.  We are in the delivery business and I can't find my way out of a paper bag.  LOL!  I have learned to read a map...gps does not work very well in the country.
.  I come home very tired and most nights do not even eat dinner.  I have had to make meals in advance and try to keep up on the laundry.  It has given me an appreciation for working moms.  (esp. ones with small children)  My children are grown and out of the home with the exception of one.
I have to be honest and say that I am glad that I do not have to work outside of the home very often.
I have had to rely on the Lord to get me through most days,  it never ceases to amaze me how He leads me, strenghtens me and blesses me throughout my day!
Anyone want to share how you handle being a working mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment