Beach Time

Beach Time
My favorite place to be

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Geetings!

April came in with such warmth and sunshine! I almost wanted to get out and get my garden planted. But, I know better than that, Today it is raining which is good because we really need the rain. I look out my kitchen window and see the pussy willows in bloom and the buds growing on my lilac bush.
I just love this time of year. Every new and fresh.
So how is your walk with the Lord? New and Fresh? His mercies are new every morning and great is His faithfulnes! Are you faithful in spending time with Him each day? How about memorizing scripture? I know that you may think that is hard to do, but last year I memorized 24 scriptures. Never thought I could do that. Here is how I did it. I memorized 2 scriptures a month. It is a great way to do it because you can meditate on it as you memorize it. I would like to say that I thought of this myself but in reality it was Beth Moore who challenged us to do it. I have to say that it is life changing for me. I continue to memorize scripture.
So, I challenge you today to get started, get yourself an index spiral, ( good to use because you can carry it around with you everywhere and when you have a few minutes you can do it).
Fill yourself up with Jesus and His Words.

No comments:

Post a Comment