Beach Time

Beach Time
My favorite place to be

Friday, January 9, 2015

Practicing the Presence!


Confess to one another therefore your faults ( your slips, your false steps, our offenses, your sins) and pray [also] for one another, that you may be healed and restored [to a spiritual tone of mind and heart]. The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].
James 5:16 amp.

Abraham's servant was a man of God.  He was obedient and faithful to Abraham.  Abraham sent him on a mission to obtain a wife for his son Isaac from amongst his relatives.  Eliezer was a praying man.  He did not just go but went with much prayer and trust in the Lord.  He asked God for specific details and God answered.  When his prayers were answered, he praised God.  God made his path straight.
Do you pray about everything throughout your day?
Do you believe that what you ask for will be answered?
Do you have faith as a mustard seed?
When your prayer requests are answered do you worship the One Who answered them?
I challenge you today:  pray about everything!
( I have been know to pray about a parking space when I go shopping)
God cares about you and what you are doing throughout your day.  Keep your focus on Him.
I trust in You, Lord with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding, I acknowledge You in all my ways, because it is You Who makes my path straight.  Prov. 3:5-6

Share with us your prayer requests today!
Praying with you my sweet sisters in the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment