Beach Time

Beach Time
My favorite place to be

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Mustard Seed Prayers-True Love





We can love like Jesus!  He loves us so much that He gave His very life for us, even while we were yet sinners.  Let's love others like He loves us.  
Praying with you!

Lord,  let my love be long suffering and kind to others even when they don't deserve it.  Help me not to be envious of what others have or are doing, not to compare my self with them.  That I would not boast in myself and not be proud of what I am doing.  That I would boast in You and You only.  Help me not to be rude and act unbecomingly.  That I would not be self-seeking, not insisting on my own rights and having my own way.   Help me not to be easily angered and not to keep a record of the wrongs done to me.  That I would not delight in evil but that I would rejoice with the truth.  That my love would always protect,  always trust, always hope and always persevere, because Your love never fails!
I Cor. 13. 4-8   

No comments:

Post a Comment